|Home||» Products||» Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients||» ALBENDAZOLE|
Albendazole is an Antihelminthic.
Albendazole is a broad-spectrum, synthetic benzimidazole-derivative anthelmintic. Albendazole interferes with the reproduction and survival of helminths by inhibiting the formation of microtubules from tubulin. This leads to an impaired uptake of glucose, a depletion of glycogen stores, and results in the worm's death. Albendazole is used in the treatment of dog and pork tapeworm-causing diseases, including hydatid disease and neurocysticercosis. Albendazole may also be used to treat a variety of other roundworm infections.
Albendazole manufacturer in india , albendazole supplier from india , albendazole supplier, albendazole powder.
Chemical Description :-
Description :- White to slightly yellowish powder.
Solubility :- Freely soluble in anhydrous formic acid; very sllghtly soluble in methvlcne chloride ; practically.
1) By IR IR spectrum of test sample should he concordant with IR Complies.spectrum ot simmlar preparation of Albendazolc of working standard.
2) Appearence of solution :-The solution should clear .
3). Related substances by Liquid chromatography
I) Impurity A J Not more than 0.75 %.- not detected
ii) Impurity B Not more than 0.75 %- 0.07%
i) Impurity C Not more than 0.75 %- not detected
iv) Impurity D Not more than 0.75 % - 0.19
V) Impurity E Not more than 0.75 % - not detected
yi) impurity F Not more than 0.75%- 0.11%
Vii) Unspecified Not more than 0.1 %.impirity
6. Loss on drying :- Not more than 0.5% - 0.17 %
7. Sulphated ash :- Not more than 0.2% - 0.10%
8. Assay on dried basis - Not less than 98.00% and not more than by titration 102 %.