Disposable Adjustable Venturi oxygen Mask
Oxy LockÂ (SH-2038)
- Variable venturi system to ensure accurate or predicted concentration of oxygen with single unit.
- Often used for critically ill patients who require administration of a specific concentration of oxygen.
- Made up of medical-grade PVC material, completely latex free.
- Transparent air entrainment mask with soft anatomical form with easily adjustable elastic strap.
- Specially designed mask has entrainment ports that are adjustable to allow regulation of the concentration of oxygen administered.
- Wide, adjustable strap for proper positioning of mask on the nasal area.
- Provided with rotating type connector for patient's comfort.
- Unique spring loaded mechanism locks prescribed concentration in place ensuring safety and correct oxygen concentrations.
- Two meter multichannel tube provided, ensures continuous flow of oxygen.
- Non-Sterile, individually packed in a polybag.