Zolendronic Acid for Injection
Product Code : 07
Brand Name : Zoldonat Injection
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 10 Piece
- 25 USD ($)/Piece
- Storage Instructions
- Store at cool and dry place.
- Shelf Life
- 2 Years
Our reputable export firm offers Zolendronic acid injection to our foreign Clients since last many years from Surat, India.
- Generic Name: Zolendronic Acid
- Brand Name: Nexavar Bayer, Sorafenat Natco, Soranib Tablets Cipla
- Strength: 4 mg per vial
- Packing: Mono carton box pack along with patient leaflet
- Availability: In stock
- Dosage form: Injection.
- Treatment:To treat high calcium level in the blood.
ZOLEDRONIC ACID injection is used to treat high blood calcium levels (hypercalcemia) that may occur with cancer. It is also used with cancer chemotherapy to treat bone problems that may occur with multi-plemyeloma and other types of cancer that have spread to the bones.
Tags:Zolendronic acid injection, Zolendronic acid injection exporter, Zolendronic acid injection supplier, Zolendronic acid injection, injection drop shipper, Zometa tablets exporter, Zoldonat exporter in india, WHO GMP certified tablets manufacturer, Zoldria injection exporter, Zoldron injection supplier.
- FOB Port
- Mumbai International Airport.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal
- Supply Ability
- 500000 Piece Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 5 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Monocarton pack.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India, Sikkim, Goa, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Himachal Pradesh, Manipur, Gujarat, East India, Jammu and Kashmir, Odisha, Tamil Nadu, Rajasthan, Jharkhand, Assam, Daman and Diu, Chhattisgarh, Uttarakhand, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Punjab, Bihar, Telangana, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Pondicherry, Uttar Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Central India, West India, Arunachal Pradesh, South India, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Meghalaya, West Bengal, Nagaland, North India, Chandigarh, Madhya Pradesh, Tripura, Karnataka, Haryana, Delhi