Energix B Vaccine
Product Code : 529
Brand Name : Hepatitis B Vaccine B.P
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1000 Unit
- 1.20 USD ($)
Energix B Vaccine is commercially available as a sterile suspension, ready to use for I.M.injection. The vial must be shaken well before administration. Paediatric & Adolescent dose: Each 0.5ml dose contains 10mcg of Hepatitis Bsurface antigen (purified) adsorbed on 0.25mg Aluminium as Aluminium hydroxideand 0.025mg of Thiomersal as preservative .Adult dose Each 1 ml adult dose contains 20 mcg of Hepatitis B surface antigen (purified) adsorbedon 0.5 mg Aluminium as Aluminium hydroxide and 0.05mg of Thiomersal as preservative.
INDICATIONS AND USAGE:-
Elovac-B Vaccine is indicated for immunization against infection caused by all known subtypes of Hepatitis B virus .Routine vaccination New born, infants, children and adolescents. Vaccination of defined high risk populations High risk populations
- People who have a job that involves contact with human blood (Ex: Health carepersonnel, Military personnel etc.)
- Travelers to area where Hepatitis B is common.
- Injectable drug abusers.
- Patients who may require multiple blood transfusions.
- Persons originating from areas of high endemicity.
- People who live in the same house with someone who has chronic HBV infection.
- Infants born to HBV positive mothers.
- FOB Port
- Mundra Port/ Nhava Sheva Port/ Hazira Port .
- Supply Ability
- 100000 Unit Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 05 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Packaging Details
- Monocarton pack with leaflet.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India